Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

10 Mar 2014

Embroidery Patch Earth Living Cushions





You can see how awful my in-game lighting abilities are from the difference in the 2 pictures , haha =)


18 RCs of MysticRain's Earth Living Cushions each with a different embroidery patch deco


I have included the master mesh and slaves in the download file.  I'm always unclear of MysticRain's rules on sharing these - I think it's ok as long as you let her know so that she can link to the RCs . . . but HERE is the original set on her page at BPS


The white background texture is the same as the original (at least I think it is - I made these a long time ago)



DOWNLOAD

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're very welcome hun . . . thanks for commenting =)

      Delete
  2. hi, would I be able to grab mystic rains earth living cushion shadow overlay darl,,thanx

    ReplyDelete