Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

18 Dec 2013

Flour spills for Dawn






I posted these pics in my album at BPS and Dawn asked about the flour spills and asked me to share.

I had to use shiftable OMSPs to raise them to counter-height.


I love this mesh; it's so useful.  So thanks go to Phaenoh at modthesims, but it is NOT INCLUDED in the download file.  You will need to grab it HERE


DOWNLOAD


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Llia! These are the perfect baking deco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for download - flour. I have not yet met with that and I am pleased. Thanks. And yet I want to say that in the figures is a wonderful kitchen. Marika.

    ReplyDelete