Welcome to my new blog for all my newest Sims2 creations. You will have to forgive the clumsy and rather

basic layout because I know nothing about this kind of stuff and already feel way out of my depth.

Anyway, onwards to the goodies. . . .

2 Sept 2013

PLANKS walls & floors

LB Planks pic1 LB Planks pic2 LB Planks pic3


 A set of walls & floors that come with a collection file for easy locating in-game.

The walls are seamless horizontally but not vertically (as far as I can remember.)



6 comments:

  1. fabulous love these..thanx
    takart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and rustic - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lila...WOW! Your site is coming along fabulously!
    Thank you for all the wonderful, needed and useful recolors!
    I have downloaded EVERYTHING!
    XOXO!
    13pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful set. Thank you!
    I loved your site, I love everything here.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! I love the photos very inspiring. Makes me want to go decorate a new lot tonight. Thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete